Turkey Hunting Action 2016: Young Guns With Turkeys Down! (#334) @GrowingDeer.tv

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Turkey hunting with the www.GrowingDeer.tv team! Three young hunters experience the exciting highs and lows of hunting wild turkey. See how each hunter meets the challenge in this video filled with turkey hunting action. Watch this episode as the young guns have the Winchesters in hand! Success, struggles, and smiles during this turkey hunting action.
Visit www.GrowingDeer.tv for more great information useful for all deer hunters. If you are on Facebook — join the conversation and share photos on Dr. Grant Woods page: https://goo.gl/E0T9g0 or Twitter: @GrowingDeer. Also look us up on Instagram and Pinterest!

Products shown in this video:
Montana Decoys: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/q0ea
Hook’s Custom Calls: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/my8n
Ol’ Tom Camo: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/jihe
Redneck Hay Bale Blinds: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/lng7
Deadshot Field Pod: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/kwoc

Comments

GrowingDeer.tv says:

Do you remember your first turkey? I sure do! I was hunting before school with my father. I was in 5th grade and had plenty of time before the bell range. We got setup on a gobbling bird behind my house in Virginia. This gobbler turned out to be a jake as it came to the call. At this time, all I knew is that it would be my first turkey in the spring! He closed the distance and I made the shot with my Winchester 20 gauge! I even made it to school on time! -Matt

ugsisr says:

Turkey Hunting from a Blind…Wow! You guys are so cool…..Get a Life and Spring hunt Toms the way it is supposed to be done… Not From a Blind. You guys are Hysterical…

Ashton Zills says:

Should I use an Full choke or an xtra full turkey choke or a super full turkey choke with a 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch she'll or a 3 inch?Thanks

Robert Marut says:

Jeez she grew up fast… Congrats

Cameron Smith says:

What kind of gun is she using?

Colton Murray says:

Congratulations to everyone and great job!!!!!!

Jacob Alcorn says:

What a great video! Loved those hunts! And the blanket looks very nice. I just tagged out this afternoon. This feller was hened up so I gobbled at him and by golley he couldn't help but see what the fuss was about! Put some long beard XR in his noggin from a long distance :)

Ashton Zills says:

Realtree xtra or xtra green or Realtree apg or mossy oak obsession?What would you suggest as an all turkey season Camo pattern?Does it really matter what pattern?

Ashton Zills says:

Does turkey Camo matter?

Tyler Beal says:

I gotta ask… Where did you get the furs tanned and how much did that cost? And also where did you get the blanket itself made? I have a handful of pelts. I'm thinking about having one made for my fiancée. And also how big was that one? Like I said I trap and have the pelts I'm just trying to get a starting price

John Benninghoff says:

Hey I found an oak tree in my back yard and its about 20inch tall I transplanted my tree in my garden where there is richer soil. My goal is to let it grow for a few years there. Eventually transplanting it to me dad my dads property and growing it. What do u recommend me do to it to help it thrive. Where can I get the black cover for the ground to prevent weeds from growing around the tree and the white tube so deer can't eat the leaves. Also when do I fertilize and prune

seanhoke22 says:

I'm definitely going to try that this year. Thank You!

seanhoke22 says:

Hi Growing Deer Team. I have a question. I hunt on a cornfield with a woods that is only about 2 acres big. I can't put a food plot because it's not my woods or cornfield. There is deer that past through the cornfield but it's just a travel route and they never stay so it's hard to get a shot. They don't come very often either. So if they do I only have a few seconds to try and get a shot off. What would you suggest to help keep the deer in the travel path longer and the best way to get more deer in the cornfield where I hunt. If you have any idea please help. I live in Northwest Ohio. Please and Thank you.

panfishing 101 says:

Also is the Winchester pump long beard top heavy or do you guys only shoot the sx3. Thanks in advance-Tyler

panfishing 101 says:

Got one myself today so many hours but it payed off! It's a tom by the way

carter Hammerel says:

Congrats on the bird. I was wondering if you do giveaways. I am a 13 year old from Minnesota love hunting and have always wanted a Miss Purrfect, and havoc broad head to try for turkey hunting.
Thanks,
Carter

asiangunner901 says:

wow beautiful blanket

Gregory Perriman says:

Great video, as always! I got a gobbler two mornings ago. My hunt was over at 6:50 A.M. 9.5 Inch beard and 1 1/8 inch spurs. Love letting my Winchester bark!

Write a comment